Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Maternity Shoot with Boudoir Chic Photography

Several weeks ago I ventured to Ann Arbor Michigan to shoot with Emily Tishhouse of Boudoir Chic Photography. I am so excited to be able to share with you some of my favorite images from this third and final maternity shoot! Pregnancy is so beautiful, so I'm glad I had the opportunity to capture my new and growing figure. Emily was so sweet and easy to work with - and I am so happy with the turnout!

Here is her website if anyone is interested in working with her! http://www.boudoirchicphotography.com/

Hope you enjoy our images! :)

Photography by Boudoir Chic
Hair by Melissa Makovics
Make-up by Hannah Butler












1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy becomes you, Laurenda! Your eyes cannot hide the happiness of expecting a baby. Every pregnant woman should be this confident about displaying their bumps instead of covering it with layers of fabric, at least in photos. ;) Barrie@Art of Seduction

    ReplyDelete