Wednesday, June 19, 2013

35 Week Update!


 Lets start with a fun progression photo. Notice the dress gets shorter every time. Too inappropriate for work now so I had to switch clothes before heading into the office!

15 weeks, 25 weeks, and 35 weeks

Everything checked out wonderfully at my pre-natal appointment this morning. Measurements, weight, blood pressure, baby's heart rate - all great! :)

How far along? 35 down and just 5 to go!! 2 weeks until he is full term!
Total weight gain: 10.5 lbs
Maternity clothes: They're pretty much all I can wear these days! Dresses and flats are becoming a staple.
Stretch marks? None to report!
Sleep: Fairly decent to be quite honest. Lots of tossing and turning but nothing that keeps me up for too long.  
Best moment this week: I celebrated my 29th birthday on Monday and my husband bought me the most wonderful gifts!!! I had been asking for an overnight/airplane bag for light traveling and he found this adorable GUESS bag. It's the perfect size. I have already started packing for my impending hospital stay!


This next gift made me tear up! It was a combined birthday/push present. I will be honest and admit I wasn't sure what a push present was - but I am glad he knew! Apparently it's tradition to buy your wife/significant other a gift for pushing out a baby. I'm not going to argue with that! Seems very logical to me! :) So what did he do? He custom made a gorgeous ring! The center stone is a precious ruby which will be our son's birthstone (now he's required to come in July) - the band is hand carved white gold with a vintage flair, and the ruby is centered between two rows of diamonds. I absolutely love it. Just beautiful, but more than that, it's meaningful.:-)


Miss anything? A walk without a waddle.

Movement: The belly looks like a wave pool!
Food cravings: I've been craving a little spice actually!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing out of the norm.
Symptoms:  Frequent peeing....and I'm talking 20 times a day at least! It's redic.
Belly button in or out?  SO out 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but they're hard to get off at times! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I'm blessed to have avoided some common symptoms like heart burn and swelling (so far anyways...) and I don't seem to be very hormonal. I feel quite normal aside from a basketball under my shirt.
Looking forward to: My last baby shower this Saturday with my Bennett & OtterBase families :)


No comments:

Post a Comment