Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dosenberry Baby Shower

I am so full of gratitude by everyone's graciousness at the Dosenberry shower this past Saturday! My mom hosted a garden party for both Alisha and I with beautiful decor, a delicious lunch, and a good turn out of guests. Big thank you to my Aunts, Grandma, and Dad for making sure everything ran smoothly! Everyone was so generous - these little boys were definitely spoiled! Here are some pictures from the event!


Beautiful Mom and Hostess!

Mom and Daughters

The Preggo Sisters

Outdoor Eating Area

Adorable Diaper Cakes my Mom Made!!
 
"Ready To Pop" Popcorn Boxes Courtesy of My Mother




My Lovely Aunts :)

Dad, Daughters, and His Soon To Be Grandson's

Knit Owl Hats from my Mom!

So Pretty in the Backyard

Soon To Be Great-Grandmother!

Long Time Neighbors

Jamie and I - A Good Childhood Friend!

Delicious Desserts


Thanks again everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment