Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Through My Husbands Eyes

Week 29 has arrived, and instead of me blabbering on and on about my symptoms and best moments again, I thought it would be a nice change of pace for my husband to complete the survey through my perspective. When I asked him to do this I thought it could be fairly entertaining as he does not lack wit or sarcasm. 

So not to be taken too seriously, I present to you "Week 29" by Daniel Charles Bennett.


How far along? Can still see toenail color but can’t reach toes
Total weight gain: Smaller than Kim, bigger than Kourtney, screw Khloe  
Maternity clothes: Quietly stealing husbands boxers, still tight
Stretch marks? You try pulling a condom over your head without stretching it
Sleep? Up in time for Snuggie Infomercial on Channel 8 
Best moment this week: Strange noises were coming from the dog and not me 
Miss anything? Outrunning old people
Movement: Terrible rendition of Gangnam style 
Food cravings: Anything in pancake/muffin form
Anything making you queasy or sick? Watching husband figure out how rare is safe for a steak
Gender: Still a boy, frequent hiccuping, possible boy with drinking problem 
Labor signs: Capricorns
Symptoms: Human being in my stomach
Belly button in or out? Pencil eraser of someone with PICA 
Wedding rings on or off? On at home, off at the bar 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy is a mood, so yes
Looking forward to: Not pouring my beers into a Coke can 

Thank you babe for painting that beautiful, glowing picture of your pregnant wife. (I totally asked for it) ;)

A couple rebuttals...no stretch marks, thank you. Panties fit great. I have not been drinking! Wedding rings are only off when I sleep...and yes, I may have a recent obsession with pancakes and muffins. So what! ;)

My little monster has been hiccuping a lot this week! I hear that's a sign of good health. Here we are on Week 29!!






No comments:

Post a Comment