Sunday, April 28, 2013

Two Bellies

It was just a week ago my beautiful pregnant sister and I ventured outside (ahh Spring!) for a mini photo session with friend and local photographer Jill Bergeron. Alisha and I are having a joint baby shower on the Dosenberry side, and we thought a photo sporting our bumps had to appear on the invite. Cheesy? Perhaps...but c'mon, we're 15 days apart! It still amazes me, and these wild life moments need to be documented! Thankfully the rain had ceased, the grass greened up, the flowers started to bloom, and the sun showed its face. This provided a beautiful backdrop for our shoot.


Here are a few of my favs from the session. Enjoy!










And one with mom!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful pictures! Congrats!

    And if you don't mind me asking, what jeans are you gals wearing? Are they maternity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) They are maternity jeans from Old Navy. Very comfy!! My favorite pair.

      Delete